New Features in M-Files 8.0
M-Files 8.0 is the latest version of the popular document management solution used by thousands of organizations around the world in a variety of industries to increase efficiency and productivity by improving the way they organize, manage and track business documents, records and processes.
M-Files 8.0 offers a variety of new features and enhancements, including:
- M-Files Cloud Vault is now available on Windows Azure, Microsoft’s highly secure and scalable cloud platform.
- Support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and the family of Dynamics ERP solutions, including Cloud, On-premise and Hybrid deployments.
- Mobile Access to documents supporting workflows, for example, completing an assignment or approving a document in a review and approval process.
- M-Files Reporting features and tools for improved tracking, analysis and Business Intelligence (add-on).
- Search enhancements, including improved results based on relevance criteria, such as creation and modification dates, or and how many times documents have been accessed or modified.
- Metadata-driven permissions, enabling automatic modification of access rights based on changes to metadata, for example, granting access to a larger group when a document is approved for distribution.
- Quality Management and Compliance with ISO 9001 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 (add-on) required in industries such as pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, biotechnology, biologics, and related industries.
- Web Publishing supporting collaboration by providing access over the Internet to documents to non-M-Files users with advanced publishing settings.
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 compatibility.
- TWAIN interface support enabling M-Files to work directly with all scanners.
- New language support including Czech and Bulgarian, for a total of 24 supported languages.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 10:16